Small Groups in a Large Congregation
Hancock UCC is the spiritual home to hundreds of people. Being large gives us the ability to do a lot of wonderful things, but no one is just another face in the crowd here.
Through small groups, task forces and classes everyone has the chance to become an important part of critical work.
- We offer vocal choirs for all ages, and hand bell choirs for all abilities
- Classes on a wide variety of topics are held often, some are short term and some are on-going.
- Task forces and committees accomplish the work of being the church, and provide good fellowship and friendship along the way.
- Interest groups form all the time: poetry groups and vegetarian cooking groups; Bible study groups and women’s groups; family movie nights and progressive dinners. You can take part or not, as your needs and your time permit.
- Have an interest or a need and don’t see a small group for it? We’ll help you create one.
At Hancock you can be as involved as you want to be!
Find out more about
Parish Life activities, and more opportunities for small group participation.